Sunday, March 27, 2011

Steaz!



I have to tell you about STEAZ.  When I am looking for a drink other than water - Steaz Zero Calorie to the rescue!

Carbonated green tea.  It feels like soda.  Reminds me of Smirnoff.  No alcohol, no sugar, no calories, no fat, but Steaz drinks do have B vitamins, folic acid, and vitamin C.  If you love soda, juice, or even smirnoff type drinks - these are amazing.  I found them at Whole Foods.

They do kind of look like an alcohol drink, but definitely are not. How perfect would these be for an older teen's party when they want to look so grown up and cool and yet they are drinking something really good for them.

These drinks are sweetened with Stevia.  I am just getting into the stevia world myself, but if you haven't heard of it - do a web search and read up on it.  It seems to be amazing stuff. 

You can find more information at http://www.steaz.com/, but I will warn you - their website is uber annoying.  Flash site - ugh. 

Scrumptious Love,
E.N. Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment