Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oil Pulling Day 5

Well here's the yummy news.  1 tbsp of oil for 15 minutes and I have never scraped so much gunk off my tongue....still with me?

Day 1 - I did a lot of scraping.  Days 2, 3, and 4 - practically nothing showed up but clear saliva when scraped.  Day 5....I felt like I would never get everything scraped off.  It took several drags of a spoon across my tongue before it came out clean.  All my other habits have been the same.  This and the surge in energy are the only clues that oil pulling may, in fact, detox the body.  I am still not wholly convinced, but I believe in it enough to see what happens in the next 40 to 50 days.  I hope I wake up with that Chelsea girl's body from Dancing With the Stars in place of my own.  All hail the mighty olive oil!

Scrumptious Love,
E.N. Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment