Friday, April 8, 2011

Oil Pulling Day 3

I used one tablespoon again today.  I also only ended up doing it for 11 minutes.  It again came out frothy white.  I noticed my skin feels softer and I have been very emotional - last night and this morning.  But there is a lot going on in my life right now - it is a different kind of emotional than what I'm used to, but definitely has alternative explanations.  I would love to think it's the oil bringing up toxins ha ha.  Again, there are just too many variables and I cannot wait until a controlled study is done and we get some facts up in here.

If anything changes, I'll update this post.

If you have happened on this post and have no idea what I'm speaking about....I started 'oil pulling' a few days ago and I'm following my first five days, then only reporting if anything major happens.  The instructions that I found said to continue the act for 40 to 50 days. I'm going to complete that recommended regimen and if I think it's doing some good, I may continue once a week after that. 

Scrumptious Love,
E.N. Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment