Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello


Salubrious means favorable to or promoting health; healthful. (dictionary.com)  

I created this blog because I love sharing anything that could help someone become even a little healthier.  In future posts, you will find everything from cookbook and fitness equipment reviews to recipes and home remedies.

This is a hobby of mine and I am not a doctor so every post will come with a disclaimer - all that mumbo jumbo that is essentially summed up saying:  Don't be stupid and don't listen to me when you could ask a professional.

I am working toward fitness goals for my own body and mind as well as preparing to become a personal trainer and nutritionist with the help of my own personal trainer.  Someday I might introduce him and his company on here.

 Bear with me as I decide how I want this blog to look.  And if you have any suggestions or comments - do not hesitate to share.  I can't wait to get started as nutriton is a passion of mine - especially when it comes to food as medicine.  I'm not a vegan or raw foodie, but I respect all diets (okay maybe not cannabalism) and there will be mentions and influences from many different viewpoints here.

The direct address for this blog is sosalubrious.blogspot.com    Don't forget to follow! 


Scrumptious Love,
E.N. Graham


The photo used in this post was provided by
 Image: photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment