Saturday, April 9, 2011

Boring (for you) Magazine Decisions :-)

Running Times (1-year auto-renewal)

There is nothing like checking the mail and finding a magazine waiting for you.  I am definitely not a fan of the fluff articles like 'How to Please Your Man'....if you don't know then there are bigger problems. 

Currently, I subscribe to World of Warcraft Magazine, Entrepreneur, and pick up Popular Science and various Photoshop magazines now and then.  I haven't been playing World of Warcraft as much, but their magazines have amazing pointers so I may stick with that one - not sure.  I love the information in Entrepreneur, but feel that one session of it is enough as long as I keep up with them online. 

The ones I'm thinking about are:

Running Times (there is a package deal with Running Times and Running World I may look into)
Experience Life
Eating Well
Nutrition Today


If there's anyone out there who subscribes to any of these - let me know what you think. 
   
   être en bonne santé

Scrumptious Love,
E.N. Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment